Q. Should I vinyl wrap my car ?
A. Upon purchasing your vehicle you may have wanted something different, or possibly a color that is not available in factory paint. This is where vinyl wraps will allow all of your car fantasies to come true. With hundreds of color choices and digitally printed custom designs, you may transform your vehicle to the way you have always wanted it.
Having the option to keep your vehicle’s original factory paint will keep the resale value intact. In the event that your organization wants to get all their vehicle painted in hot pink for example, it is not a color that your everyday car buyer looks for, so having a temporary alternate option like a vinyl wrap will allow you to keep your vehicles unique color without hurting the resale value.
- An Advertising Medium Who’s Time Has Come
- Target your market…saturate local, regional and national markets with fixed or custom routes. Never Zoned Out…Mobile Wraps offer complete coverage in areas other media cannot reach.
- Become the focal point of the show/event… increase your presence, and influence decision makers.
- More mileage from your advertising investment.
- Cost effective…Lower CPM than other forms of advertising. Longer exposure…Ads can run up to five years on same vehicle.
- Impossible to ignore its high visibility…Wraps provide a visually stimulating form of advertising that cannot be switched off or tuned out.
- General or targeted advertising…Target marketing to reach a specific demographic.
- Greater impact than conventional forms of advertising
- Increased sales… * 29% of consumers said they would actually base a buying a decision on these vehicle impressions!
- Impact and memorable… * 75% reported that they developed a favorable impression of the company when graphics were used.
- Your message will make an impact all day, every day
- Increased visibility… * 91% of people surveyed by American Trucking Association reported that they do notice words and pictures on fleet vehicles.